Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kicking off the Decadent Publishing Worldwide YA Blog Tour...

Woo Hoo! I get to kick off Decadent Publishing's Worldwide YA Blog Tour!


Today is the first day of the Blog Stomp, and it kicks off over at Decadent Publishing's blog, Daily Dose of Decadence! So head on over there and I'll tell you the rules of the game and how you can be entered to win the Grand Prizes!

Also, every comment left at the Decadent Blog will give you a chance to earn an ebook copy of my fantasy YA novel Fallenwood!

So follow me on over to Daily Dose of Decadence, and let's kick this thing off!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm confused, you are listed as the hostess for the Y&A Blog Stomp for today (July 18 - Leslie Soule-http://fallenwoodsdustyrose.blogspot.com/). And your info says you were the first stop in the tour. I'm lost, lol, Help!

    Pinky
    pinkmaiden821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete